Items that still need to be completed:
- Roof trusses and roof sheathing
- Peak detail over garage
- Gable end overhangs
- Fireplace hearth
- Possibly soaking tub deck (couldn't see upstairs)
- Sliding glass door in morning room
- Half-circle window in morning room
- Front door/sidelights/transom
- Finish housewrap and window flashing
Seems like a lot of stuff to finish in one day, but these guys are fast when they have a full crew on site.
We did receive word from our PM that the access door to the attic space above the garage will be relocated to walk-in closet. He also told us the service door opening will need to be reframed once garage slab is poured.
As for next week, roof is supposed to be going on Monday. Garage and basement floors will be poured on Tuesday and mechanicals will be the rest of the week and some of the following week.