Monday, December 15, 2014

SERVICE REQUEST 2.0

In the last post I talked about how my service request for some floor issues and the microwave exhaust vent were ignored.  A few days ago I put in another request for the same items and received a call from Ryan the next day explaining that the local HVAC company would fix the vent, and I would be hearing from the service manager regarding the floor issues.  The following day the service manager called and scheduled an appointment to fix the floor.  Then the HVAC company called and set an appointment to come take care of the vent.

Today the service manager and his assistant came and they spent about 3 hours working on the floor squeaks and leveling out the areas that were jacked up by the last guy who was out to fix it.  I am happy to report that the floor is smoothed out and any remaining squeaks/creeks are very minimal.

1 comment: